Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weightloss Update Blog

Hi All!

Sorry for the delay! One of my kids knocked water on my computer so I could not use certain keys on my keyboard because they typed several other letters and even just writing a Facebook status was brutally obnoxious and with the little ones and our CD launch this week which I am behind in press for oy.... Those of you with nutty schedules realize time is gold!

Anywho, the stats...

Starting weight sixish weeks postpartum was 185
Current weigh in this week is 177.

Total loss is 8 lbs.

Now, I gotta tell ya.... I started to feel pretty discouraged that I could not seem to get my appetite under control, so I madly avoided the scale and I am actually thinking that it is better mentally for me to not weigh-in when I feel like I did not do so great in eating healthy. Another thing to remind myself and just to make sure you know too, the number on the scale is just a number. The important thing is that I am feeling SO MUCH STRONGER and starting to get some muscle back to where I am not out of breath carrying my adorable gianormous basketball player newborn baby up the stairs.

Seriously, he is my exercise at almost 16 pounds and not even 3 months till November 5th....

So, in nursing the baby still, I am struggling the most with appetite which has always been my downfall as I like to exercise. I am trying to find a good balance of maintaining the calories that I need for nursing and strength-training daily but not too much where I am not able to trim some of the baby weight that makes my clothes nice and snug. I do NOT have the budget for new clothes, so the only thing I can do is work this weight off or live in stretchy pants, which at this point doesn't seem like a bad option. Ha! I do feel like there is a little less jiggle in my wiggle...

Still plugging away. I decided to never start on Mondays. Every day is a new day for reclaiming a healthier me ! But, other than sleep exhaustion from newborn life,  I am feeling great! It is amazing how a little exercise goes a long, long way.

I am so thankful to my friends who regularly come over and work out with me cause I don't think I would be as disciplined without the accountability of three friends showing up when it is still dark outside! Extra hour of sleep this weekend! Woo!

Until next time..


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    weightlosstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up!
    customerhealthguide

    ReplyDelete