Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post Baby Three Losing is Great WEEK TEN!

WEEK TEN

STATS:
Starting weight: 180
Weight today: ??
Difference: ??
Total Weight Loss to date: 12.4lbs + whatever I know I gained this week...
Size: squeezing into 12/13 - getting a little easier ! : ) 


CHALLENGES
I ate a lot and did not exercise.



VICTORIES
None to speak of.

STRATEGY
I just basically spent my vacation sitting around and eating. A lot. 

Observations
I decided not to weigh in this week. I ate a lot, a lot, a lot. I am surprised at how much I ate, but one thing I was not surprised about is how miserable I felt about it when I got home. I opted not to weigh in because... why confirm what I already know, that I must have gained about five pounds? I figured it would hurt my self-esteem more to step on the scale and realize that all the work I put in the past couple of months to lose weight was wrecked by a week of social eating. I will weigh in again next week and maybe hopefully won't be distraught at my hard work gone! gone, I tell you! 

I noticed that I am not all that aware of feeling or looking different when I am eating healthy, but I definitely notice when I gain weight and notice my energy was super sluggish. My arthritic knee (sounds so old) started flaring up again, and it hasn't hurt in a couple months, since I started to watch what I ate and exercise. It hasn't hurt at all... until this week, when the pain was almost unbearable at times. I didn't even realize that I had been without pain until now, when it hurts! I'm already feeling better though, with eating right again and exercise/stretching. 


Eating right affects so much of my life that I am only beginning to really notice because I am blogging about it! I am in a much more optimistic mood when I eat right and stay active.


When we got home, I went to the grocery store and stocked up on lots of fruits and veggies and chicken! I also was so happy to find my freezer full of Organic frozen veggies from Azure Standard which I got at amazing prices. 

GOALS THIS WEEK
I turn 30 in February. I want to be in great shape. I don't have to be skinny, but I want to be strong and healthy, and I definitely have a ways to go!

Back to whole foods (mostly) and Jillian Michaels! 



Until next week... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment