Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post Baby Three Losing is GREAT! Week EIGHT!

WEEK EIGHT

STATS:
Starting weight: 180
Weight today: 167.6
Difference: - .4
Total Weight Loss to date: 12.4lbs
Size: squeezing into 12/13 - getting a little easier ! : ) 


CHALLENGES
I must have lost a lot more weight and then gained it all (minus the .4lb) this past weekend. Which is a bummer. I totally stress ate again this past weekend. I went to the store and bought Doritos. I basically hate Doritos and I ate almost a whole bag. What. the. heck. I felt like a train hit me afterwards -- I totally crashed and burned. Didn't burn any fat though. 



VICTORIES
Still staying really active! 

I am also glad that I have realized I am a stress-eater. I never ever would have admitted to that fact - I was in denial that I ate out of any sort of emotion! Now that I know this about myself, I definitely need to come up with more productive ways of dealing with stress, or even just allow myself a small indulgence of stress-eat and then move on so it doesn't turn into an "all you can eat stress buffet". 

STRATEGY
Active, Active, Active. I was active all week. Park walks, parts of exercise videos, dance parties with the kids, putting away laundry in small piles so I have to run up and down the stairs many times! 

I am still Real Fooding it as much as possible, but I did give into cravings this week with Doritos, ice cream, and bagels. Oops, forgot about the last two. 

Then I ate it all away! 

Strategy for Thanksgiving: I'm going to enjoy it. I'm not going to calorie count at all. I'm just going to relax and enjoy myself and maybe go on a walk. 


Observations
I realized I'm a stress eater, and I also realized again -- second time in a row -- that I crave diet coke when I eat poorly. I would have given in, but my wonderful husband stopped me. :) 

GOALS THIS WEEK
1) Continue to exercise!

2) Work on finding stress relief in other ways! 




Until next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment