Friday, April 25, 2014

Weight loss Blog! Update!

So... I haven't updated, because I've been avoiding confessing to you all that I haven't made any weight loss progress...

HOWEVER!  I have made some muscle building progress, so that's good....

Here is when I first started:


That was 180 Pounds.

This is now:


At 155 Pounds. BUT .... for the first time in my life EVER!!!! I have been building muscle!!!!

I am probably the strongest I've ever been in my whole life and I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm not out of breath going up the stairs! I can carry my kids! I can do pushups! (not that many, but still....)



The thing I am really struggling with is eating! I need to stop stress eating or stress eat something with fewer calories than uh... chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps. I'm feeling like I need to decrease my caloric intake as well since my son isn't nursing as much - he is eating some solids - but it is so hard because I've gotten back into the habit of mindless eating while stressed. I'm trying to work out that stress and I am thankful I have been blessed with a couple of workout buddies. Find a buddy or two to workout with - it makes it more enjoyable and makes it harder to make an excuse as to why you can't workout !

I am going to move us back to whole foods and real foods using 100 Days of Real Food blog, especially now that we are out of basically everything but bread and milk. It really is the way to go, but I got lazy. I pray the sunny weather and closing on our new house will destress things a bit... Or I'll try to stress eat grapes or even celery... never mind, not celery. gross. ;)

Also, I go right back to diet coke when I'm stressed and eating like a maniac and it is so bad for me!!! 

Please say a prayer that I can continue to work on my self-control, discipline, and take care of the body the good Lord gave me!

Woohoo Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment