Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Weightloss Update!

Ahhhhhhhh

Last time: 155.
Today: 159

(*&*&#(*@&!

Just kidding, I'm not that upset as I totally expected it and actually was surprised I hadn't gained more.

Ah man.

So I have a bulging disk in my neck.... To say that makes me feel like I'm getting old! David found his first gray/white hairs in his beard the other day and I teased him. Now I have a bulging disk. No fair! haha

Well, I can't say that I'm going to jump back on the bandwagon super soon because I've really been struggling to find enough time in the day. Any chance I can get, I've been running over to do work in the house we just bought or I'm packing and sorting over here at the rental. Just a couple more weeks and it should settle down, I hope.

My main issue continues to be stress eating. I need a chill pill on the overly anxious, mindless eating. I need to do other things to deal with the stress. No excuses.

I'm not going to let myself down. I am going to get into a consistent healthy eating and exercise habit. I don't mind so much even how I look with a few extra pounds or love handles ... I just hate the way I feel when I'm not eating right or exercising. I feel lazy, sloppy, sluggish, achy, and just all around not the person I want to be for my family.

Thanks for your encouragement. Day by day, ya know? My goal is size 8. I'm size 10 now. And total weight loss has been 20-25 pounds. That's almost as much as my two years daughter weighs. When I look at that, I feel pretty accomplished. :P I lost a small child's worth of weight!

Size 8...So close.

I can do it?

I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment