Friday, September 12, 2014

Weightloss Blog Update

No weight change, again.

BUT, 2 inches down in the waist, 2 inches down in the chest, 1 down each arm and thigh.

BEFORE:


TODAY: 





I'm sooooo thankful to be back to feeling more energetic and stronger. While NO weight change is frustrating given I feel that weight should be going down... my energy and muscle are going up so hopefully that will help!

I've been rotating between ChaLEAN Extreme and P90X. I'm super happy to report that I can do one full tricep pushup. HA. Those are insane. 

I'm sad to report that I am very behind in drinking enough water per day, so I'm retaining so much fluid that I can't even get my ring off. That probably adds to the weight and I'm sure I'm confusing hunger pains and thirst pains. Our issue is that even with a filter, our tap water makes me gag. I can't stand our water, so if I don't have bottled water on hand, I don't drink it. Any suggestions on better water? Bleh. 

I love having muscle. I'm starting to lose my teacher arm. Woohoo! :P

It's a challenge to not emotionally eat. I'm really still going to probably struggle with that my whole life - eating from stress or boredom. I'm finding that planning meals is making it easier to resist ordering pizza or eating out or eating junk. I love the Jambalaya from 100 Days of Real Food. I substitute chicken for fish, so it is a chicken and sausage dish, but so good! We all love it and it's not too spicy. I have also made flatbread dough and we've made some good stuff out of that. Veggie fajitas and Thai Basil Salad with Rice have also make the cut. The good thing is one meal usually lasts a couple days (due to leftovers!). 


I ordered some great stuff from Azure Standard (Check the site and see if you have a drop in your area!) Organic produce, some deals are cheaper in stores. 

This week, I am going to count calories and see if I can't figure out this whole, lose a few pounds while exercising bit. 


Until next week....

1 comment:

  1. You look great mama! Try sliced lemon in water in a pitcher in the fridge? Or try this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/128634133077966239/

    ReplyDelete