Friday, September 5, 2014

Weightloss Blog Update

Hi All!

This week: 162. No Change.
BUT I am down almost a whole inch in my waist. SWEET!

I am finally back to feeling stronger and more energetic and praise the Lord because I believe the events of this week, stress-wise, would have caused me to gain about ten pounds if I wouldn't have been totally ashamed to come to you and admit my poor example of health and coping with stress.

I have been trying to stay away from processed foods, simply because of all the added sugars and salt. I was about 60% successful which while that would seem to be a failing score, when most of what you ate WAS processed foods, that's pretty good!!

I also did ChaLEAN Extreme or P90X almost every day and my muscles are getting stronger! Love that feeling and my body was glad to welcome it back! My body was literally saying, "Whaaaaaattttt are you doing to me?!"  I was so sluggish and drained and weak. Now I'm back on the up turn of feeling and being healthy. I have to remember this feeling and hold onto it to keep me from my own self-destruction binge stress eating.

I found out that a bowl of kix is only like 150 calories for a cup and a half, so that's pretty cool. Popcorn is good for mindless eating if you want to eat a lot for not so many calories-- easy on the butter/oil and salt of course.

My goal is to lose 2 pounds by next week. I need to drink more water too. So upping my water intake daily as well.

Feeling good about my progress and will post a pic next week just for progress' sake. :)


1 comment:

  1. Very nice article here... thanks sharing this.. i have some products information and articles also..please check this once here: https://www.facebook.com/bestweightlosss

    ReplyDelete