Friday, January 24, 2014

Operation Less is More Week II

WEEK II

Stats: 164
Difference from Last week: -1 lb
Size: I can squeeze into my size 11 jeans!! Woohoo!!

Even though I haven't lost many pounds this week -- well... one pound is alright -- I have lost in the past almost three weeks, about 2 inches off my waist!

This is what I've been doing:

1) Eating a lot. Stress ate a LOT because my kids were sick for almost a month and I was out of my mind. So, that stinks because I think I would have had much greater success if I hadn't sabotaged myself with ice cream and mindless Ritz cracker, cream cheese eating. It's just that my neighbor made the most amazing jalapeƱo jelly...
2) I am in love with the workout DVD's my friend, Joia ( http://eatsweatprayrepeat.com) lent me. They aren't the jumping-around-feel-like-I'm-dying Jillian DVD's. They are called ChaLEAN EXTREME and they focus on strength training. I have done them almost every single day. They are slow-moving, muscle building and I. Am. Stronger.

The other day, while I was doing my workout, I got down to do a pushup and noticed... wow, I don't feel like I'm about to collapse on the first one. It was noticeable!! I also noticed my belly button was a little more perky which is a great thing after having three babies -- it was looking pretty sad for awhile there. Hahaha. I know that sounds kinda funny, but I'm firming up! I was also able to do these workouts even though I fell down the stairs holding my 7 month old (he's fine) and totally bruised up my entire backside/leg. It was SUPER BAD, but because the workouts are so slow moving and concentrated, I was still able to do them and not miss any time.

Message Joia if you want info on how to get your own set. Seriously. I like these.

We are also on a schedule! Finally as a family we have days where certain things get done -- I'll post more of that later -- and I am just praying for the flexibility to go with things that come up but the commitment and will power to stay on track, too! This has helped me get my workout on. The other day after we finished breakfast, my two year old said "Ok! Now it's time to exercise!" (That's another reason I like strength training -- because I don't feel I need to wait an hour before working out!) 

Anyway... it's the final countdown to my 30th birthday on the 5th! Just wanna get out of the 160's, even though I made it to where I can squeeze into my birthday goal jeans... My goal is to lose just 5 more lbs!!!! Can I do it??? CAN I????


No idea.

Okbye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment