Friday, August 29, 2014

Down almost half an inch!

Weightloss blog update:

Weight: Same - 162.

BUT my waist size is down half an inch!


Exercise:

ChaLEAN Extreme every morning, P90X every evening (except last night).

Diet: 

We are taking our meals from 100 Days of Real Food and I went back to meal planning/grocery shopping accordingly. We did go out for lunch once - pizza! I also did Shakeology for lunches. I'm still having a hard time with the taste of the shakes. I'm just not a shake person anyway, so it's a challenge for me, but I just need a kickstart to get back to better health and this seemed like an easy way. And it's expensive so I feel forced to commit to it. ;P (Only for one month. Can't do it longer than that due to budget).


That's pretty much it. I've been exercising like a mad woman and beginning to feel stronger again. Looking forward to another week of progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment