Monday, October 7, 2013

Post Baby Three Losing is Great WEEK TWO!

WEEK TWO!

STATS:
Starting weight: 180
Weight today: 175.4 
Difference: - 0.2lbs
Size: squeezing into 12/13


CHALLENGES
Birthday Cake and Lucia's favorite foods: Spaghetti and Pizza. 

Ahhh this was SUCH a hard week! I am very happy to report any weight loss at all! We celebrated Lucia's birthday twice - once with family and once with friends, the kids' schedule was all messed up for whatever reason - change in weather? So I was only able to workout twice this entire week. I also added some more music students. Elias' sleep schedule was off so even morning workouts were out of the question and it was just waaaayyy more difficult and crazy of a week than I anticipated. 

VICTORIES
I am happy to report that I logged ALL my calories, even on days that I failed miserably with wrong food choices (cake), because if I didn't, I probably would have eaten more for the sake of the party. ;) I also sent the leftover cake with David to his office so it wouldn't be sitting around tempting me. It had been a long time since I had eaten cake.... 

I forgot how good it was. 

I also rejected Sunday donuts. 

I started over every day. I didn't give up on the week. Even when I was disappointed I didn't get to workout as planned or mad at myself for lack of cake and pizza self-control. 


STRATEGY
This week I will be planning my meals and snack times, so I plan the calories in advance as much as possible, and also avoid the temptation to make an unhealthy choice! I also plan to get back on the workout train -- Yeah, except today.... I have food poisoning - ahhhhh!! -- which also throws a wrench in the accuracy of my weight loss. 

I didn't do measurements. I am just going to go by how my clothes fit. Right now... still snug :) 

OBSERVATIONS
1) It's okay to indulge once in awhile, but I needed to plan those calories and how I would compensate for them - workout or eating fewer calories in other meals.

2) When I did workout, I had no desire for sugary foods. If I had been able to workout, I think I would have done better with my food self-control. 

3) With Lucia, my pregnancy weight came off pretty fast, but I was working then. Now I am home and have to avoid the temptation to be sedentary! Let's go for more walks, do some chores, keep moving! 

GOALS THIS WEEK
1) Exercise

2) Plan calories ahead of time


Until next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment