Monday, October 21, 2013

Post Baby Three Losing is Great! WEEK FOUR


WEEK FOUR!

STATS:
Starting weight: 180
Weight today: 171.4
Difference: - 3.4lbs
Total Weight Loss to date: 8.6lbs
Size: squeezing into 12/13 


CHALLENGES
Well! Not too bad if I may say so myself! My challenges were not drinking diet coke. Also, Aunt Flo paid a surprise visit. TMI? Yes, but we ladies know how much this crazy aunt loves to throw a wrench in our diet plans. 

I am also still forever struggling with finding time every day to do a little exercise. This week was better, but we worked late, were recording a demo of our theme song every waking moment, and it was just all around nuts as usual. 

VICTORIES
I am one full week diet coke free!  I did drink some coffee, because I really needed the caffeine. We also ate very, very few processed foods this week. I can name the processed foods we ate on one hand: hot dogs, ice cream, cheese, crackers, cheerios. That's it. 


STRATEGY
This week I forgot to count calories, because staying away from processed foods and following my meal plans from 100 Days of Real Food almost always kept me way under my calorie allotment. And I felt really great! If you like "100 Days of Real Food" on facebook, you can download meal plans and grocery lists from there. 

If I didn't like the recipes on the blog, I just googled recipes with the similar ingredients. It was so easy to take this lady's grocery lists to the store and then follow the meal plans. 

I also find that I get the munchies at night, so if I just grab an apple or a banana with a little bit of peanut butter, that REALLY REALLY REALLY helped me not to go attack something not good for me. Fortunately, we don't have a lot of things in the house anymore that "aren't good for me." :) 

OBSERVATIONS
1)  In fact, I noticed that I craved diet coke only when I ate processed foods, like hot dogs for lunch or ice cream for dessert. I needed ice cream though. Needed. :P

2) My energy level has gone way up! Usually this time of the month would have been me laying in bed eating chocolate and crying over every little thing. This time, I don't know... I just felt great! 

GOALS THIS WEEK
1) Exercise

2) Follow Week two of Real Food MEALS

3) Try to wean down on coffee. (only one cup a day, but I am one of those, give me lots of creamer so I can't taste the coffee type folks) :) 


Until next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment